Monday, May 19, 2008

Wrong Allotmnet of Plot By UP Awas Vikas,Vasundhra ,Ghaziabad

Dated : 19.05.2008
I have been trying since last five years for the correction of my wrongly alloted plot,inspite of assurances of Housing Commisioner,the Deputy Housing Commisonner is still not issuing the letter.In last five years arond 200 plots were changed,by the Authorties,I dont know why my case has not been processed.I had not been given even a single letter about the decision on my application.I have been humilated,I had given my request to http://darpg-grievances.nic.in ,but there is no movement .And now treating me as diffaulter by not paying me amount of the earlier wrong alloted plot of smaller size for which I had not applied.The rates of land has incresed fro Rs6500/ to Rs.17000/ per square meter.So I request all the Senior Govt official to give me the guidence how to get me plot which has been asked by me.
I once again appeal to Deputy Housing Commisioner Mr.Lkashman Prasad Singh,UP Awas vikas Parishad to allot me immediately Plot 1553 of Sector-5 ,Vasundhra,Ghaziabad on the old Rates of Rs.6500/per sq.meter,as the matter has been delayed too much by them only for which they should be responsible.
So I request all
Dated 10.04.08
The Housing Commissioner,
U.P.Housing & Development Board
104, Mahatma Gandhi Marg,
Lucknow U.P
Sub.: Appeal for the Allotment
Dear Sir,
In refrence to my earlier since last 5 years so many letters requests at various herracy & personal 5 Meetings to Commissioners /Deputy/Joint (Housing ) earlier ,displayed on your website http://www.upavp.com/ also before 6th Dec.2007 that it it is indicated that it has been proposed to me ( I had attached the Copy of Print Clearly displayed my name also),, every time I had been assured earlier that you will be allotted in same sector i.e. Sec.-5,you give the consent among the two plots of the displayed plots .I have sent the consent for Plot No 1553 /Sector-5 for allotting. This time file was sent for your approval since last 3 months and it has been dully marked clarification asked at various stages of file halts.
Today I came to know that it has not been approved by you Sir, even after so many assurances and commitments by the Chairpersons.
So I request once again you to kindly review & get allotted me the plot number 5/1553 immediately & oblige me.
With Best Regards
Sincerely Yours
(Avanindra Yadav)
A-502, Doctor’s Park
Vasundhra, Sector-5
Ghaziabad
Mob.: 09891321713
C.C: Chairman/Joint /Deputy Housing Commissioner /Sam Patti Prabandh Adhikari/ Sanyukt Awas Ayukt

1 comment:

Abuu said...

Noa ction against the corrupt system even today.